Naloxone Training Session
The Niagara Regional Campus is offering a Naloxone Training Session
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Location: Niagara Regional Campus, Cairns Complex, Brock University
This session is highly beneficial and targeted to all Faculty, Students, Residents & Staff. For every valid OHIP card presented, you will receive a FREE Naloxone Kit. Please make time in your schedule to attend this informative session on an important and continually emerging medical issue.
Please R.S.V.P on or before Nov 17, 2017 to Amanda Zimmerman (email@example.com)
Upcoming Faculty Development Sessions:
Mindful Self-Compassion course
Sept. 26 - Nov. 21, 2017 (9 weekly sessions - Tuesdays: 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.)
plus Retreat: Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017 - 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Increasingly, health-care institutions are coming under pressure to do more with less, to provide quality care with less resources and to improve the experience of patients and their families. As a result, many health-care workers find themselves grappling with increased levels of stress, burnout, compassion/empathy fatigue and conflict within their teams and colleagues.
• promote resilience, health and well-being within the self and the health care environment
• engage self-compassion and self-kindness verses the inner critic
• develop self and other observational tools thus improving one's relationship with self and others
• learn to manage suffering and difficult emotions
• learn to develop compassion and set boundaries without burnout, apathy, numbness and
• learn self-care strategies to prevent burnout
• develop the capacity for an open heart
• develop mindfulness verses over-identification
Testimonial - read what past participants have said regarding this course.
For additional information, please see flyer/registration form:
Program contact: Elda DiCroce, 905-525-9140, x. 22954 firstname.lastname@example.org