360 James Street North, Hamilton, ON
At the completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Family Physicians
- Primary Care Nurses
- Social Workers
- Other Health Professionals
• Review and discuss medical, interprofessional & social perspective on patient-centred goals of care
• Review and learn clinical pearls for providing nutrition and exercise advice for the elderly patient
• Review and learn relevant clinical research pearls that can be applied to the primary care setting for the care of the elderly
• Foster interprofessional collaboration in primary care setting to provide high quality care to the elderly
McMaster University, Continuing Health Sciences Education Program (CHSE) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide CFPC Mainpro and RCPSC Maintenance of Certification (MOC) study credits for Continuing Medical Education.
The College of Family Physicians of Canada Mainpro-M1:
This program meets the accreditation criteria of The College of Family Physicians of Canada and has been accredited by McMaster University, Continuing Health Science Education Program for up to 5.5 Mainpro-M1 credits.
Each healthcare provider should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.